Join us for our annual Fashion & Fizz event this November in the luxurious setting of Cheshire’s Mottram Hall.
Guests will enjoy a glass of fizz on arrival before we kick off our panel of inspirational women, lead by Smart Works Greater Manchester Ambassador and Presenter, Michelle Ackerley. We will be joined by Business woman and luxury fashion designer Nadine Merabi, who will be talking about how confidence is at the forefront of all her fashion pieces, and how she turned her one-of-a-kind designs into a Multi Million Dollar success. More speakers to be announced, so watch this space!
As always, there will be a fabulous designer sale rail for you to shop, with brand new stock from our supporters (to be announced soon!), as well as a raffle and a chance to mingle and get in the festive spirit.
All funds raised go directly back to Smart Works Greater Manchester services, supporting unemployed women into employment. Tickets are available to buy here!
- 6pm – 6.30pm: Arrival. Welcome drinks, canapes and networking.
- 6.30pm: Welcome from Jan Iceton – Smart Works Greater Manchester Chair.
- 6.40pm – 7.40pm: Interview with our VIP Guest Nadine Merabi, hosted by Presenter and TV host Michelle Ackerley (with more speakers to be announced).
- 7.40pm: Closing from Victoria Cronquist – Head of Smart Works Greater Manchester.
- 7.45pm – 8.30pm: Shop the designer sale rail.
- 8.30pm: Event ends.